Botox for Cosmetics and Facial Pain Treatment
Botox is a well known and proven treatment options for both cosmetics and to alleviate facial and jaw pain. Botox is a great option to reduce lines and wrinkles on the face. Botox works by decreasing the strength in the muscles in the face that cause wrinkles. This smooths the skin and gives the face a more taut appearance. Botox can be used in a variety of areas in the face to reduce wrinkles, such as the forehead, crow's feet around the eyes, frown lines, lip lines, etc.
Botox is also a great way to treat facial pain and headaches and to reduce grinding and clenching. TMJ pain and headaches/migraines can be reduced with Botox by reducing the tension and strain from the muscles that can this pain. Dentists, such as Dr. Advani, are well trained experts in the muscles of the face. They give hundreds of injections per month in the orofacial region.
Clenching and/or grinding are due to over activity of muscles in the face. Botox works by weakening the muscles that are used to grind and clench, thus reducing headaches, jaw pain and stopping damage to the teeth.
Dr. Advani offers a Free Consultation to see if Botox is a good option for you!
- Botox for Cosmetics and Facial Pain Treatment
- All-on-4 / Implant-Supported Teeth/ Teeth in a Day
- Bone Grafting & Guided Tissue Regeneration
- Occlusal and TMJ Therapy
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Periodontal Gum Grafting
- Root Canal Therapy
- Same-Day Emergency Dental Care
- Six Month Braces (Short-Term Ortho)
- Teeth Whitening
- CEREC Same-Day Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Dental Veneers
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Extractions Including Wisdom Teeth
- Minimal Oral Sedation
- Dental Implants
- Invisalign and Adult Orthodontic Treatment
- Mercury-Free Tooth-Colored Fillings