Is teeth whitening really important?
It depends! If you are considering whitening your teeth and aren’t sure whether it’s worth the money, you should
Ask yourself a few questions:
- How discolored are your teeth?
- Do you ever feel like people are staring at your teeth?
- Have you ever felt judged because of the color of your teeth?
- Do you feel like you’ve missed out on opportunities because of the appearance of your teeth?
- Do you have a special event coming up that you’d like to look your best for?
If any of these are a concern for you, you’ll find that teeth whitening is the most convenient and least costly way to significantly improve the appearance of your teeth.
Make a Great First Impression
We live in a society where appearances matter. When your teeth are dingy or yellow, people may make assumptions about you that are unfair and untrue. They may question your commitment to self-care or even your personal hygiene practices.
Yellow teeth usually have nothing to do with how well you care for them. They are often the result of eating and drinking foods that stain. How much your teeth yellow over time has a genetic component. If your parents’ teeth became yellow faster, yours are likely to as well.
You can turn back the clock and transform your smile quickly and easily with simple teeth whitening treatments. Call our Elk Grove Village dental office today to find out more!