The Benefits of Dental Bridges
A dental bridge creates a bridge over the gap that is created by a missing tooth. Bridges are available in a variety of options and is often a faster process than dental implants. Missing teeth can actually lead to similar problems that arise from cracked or broken teeth, so treating the area is vital. The best way to determine if a bridge is the right choice for you is to consult with a dentist who can fully evaluate your dental needs and help you create a treatment plan.
At Elk Grove Smile Center, we are proud to offer dental bridges as an option to our patients. Here are some of the benefits of this treatment:
- Restore your smile: Dental bridges allow your dentist to cover the area with the missing tooth, and the process uses crowns on the surrounding teeth. This removes the gap from the missing tooth, and restores the look of your smile!
- Fixed: Bridges are a permanent solution for missing teeth. You do not have to remove it to clean, like you would with partial dentures, which makes caring for your bridge much easier to work into your routine.
- Long lasting: Bridges are extremely reliable and are made to last a considerable amount of time. They allow you to function as if it were a natural tooth, and studies have found that bridgework is very durable.
- Fast treatment: The process for fitting a dental bridge is as simple as fitting your teeth for a crown, so the process is relatively quick. Unlike dental implants, you don’t have extensive healing time involved.
- Non-invasive: Some other options for tooth replacement, like dental implants, require surgery. Bridges, on the other hand, can be completed in your dentist office without any surgery, so the process is relatively non-invasive.
Dental bridges have been a popular option for missing teeth for years, and our office proudly offers this choice for our patients. We also have the ability to make metal-free bridges, which creates a more natural looking end result.
Dental Bridges Elk Grove Village
Our team of dental professionals is always happy to answer any questions that you may have about dental bridges, or about our other services. If you would like more information, or if you want to schedule a consultation to learn more, give us a call or send an email today! We look forward to helping you get the smile you’ve always wanted.