Most people don’t have very extensive oral health needs. With a good preventive care routine, you’ll be able to avoid most serious problems.
But what if you do have more extensive needs? Do you need to see a range of specialists to manage each concern?
You might be surprised to find out exactly how versatile a family dentist actually is! Like a general medical practitioner, our practice, which offers family dentistry in Elk Grove Village, can treat a range of common concerns – and even some that are a bit more uncommon!
Types of Services at Our Elk Grove Village Office
Here are some of the needs that can easily be met by a well-rounded and experienced family dentist like Dr. Advani:
- Preventive Care: This is the foundation of our practice. Routine examinations and cleanings at least twice a year will help you avoid cavities, gum disease, and even dental emergencies.
- Dental Implants: While this might sound like a specialty service, we can actually place and restore most dental implants right here at Elk Grove Smile Center.
- Crowns: Not only can we place crowns and other restorations, we can actually craft them right here in our office using the CEREC system! You can have your tooth prepared and your permanent restoration placed in just a single visit, a convenience our patients appreciate.
- Extractions: In addition to performing routine extractions, Dr. Advani can also extract problematic wisdom teeth, saving you a trip to an oral surgeon.
- Root Canals: Most root canals can be performed comfortably and efficiently right here in our Elk Grove Village dental office.
- Emergencies: We can handle most emergencies on a same-day basis. If you are experiencing pain or you have injured a tooth, please call us right away so we can get you in.
- Orthodontics: We offer both Invisalign and Six Month Braces to our adult patients who are seeking a straighter, more beautiful smile.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: At Elk Grove Smile Center, we offer transformative esthetic treatments ranging from teeth whitening to porcelain veneers.
- Children’s Dentistry: One of the biggest advantages of a family dentist is that the whole family can be seen in the same office, making your life (and your schedule!) much simpler!
Call Elk Grove Smile Center Today
Would you like to learn more about Elk Grove Smile Center? Call us today at (847) 437-3250 to request an appointment!