Both teens and adults appreciate the convenience of Invisalign as well as the fact that they can obtain straight teeth without the metal brackets and wires of traditional orthodontics.
Advantages of Invisalign
There are other advantages to Invisalign clear braces:
- They are virtually undetectable, so no one will know you are undergoing treatment.
- They are removable for eating, so there are no food restrictions.
- Keeping teeth clean while undergoing treatment is also easy because of the removable aligners.
- There are fewer trips to the dentist involved because there are no orthodontic adjustments. Dr. Advani will give you a few sets of aligners at once; you can swap them out every couple weeks, per doctor instructions.
- Patients can remove the plastic aligners for an important event or photographs.
Invisalign treatment tends to be quicker than traditional braces, with most cases taking from six to 18 months.
As long as teens are mature enough to be compliant—it is necessary to wear the clear plastic aligners for a minimum of 22 hours each day—Invisalign is an excellent option for straightening teeth. Call our office to learn more!